Business Process Technology
Simon Remy, M.Sc.
Simon Remy is a research assistant and PhD student at the Business Process Technology research group at Hasso Plattner Institute.
He joined the group in April 2019.
- Process Mining
- Case Management
- Digital Health
Winter Term 2019/2020
- Organizer and supervisor (with Luise Pufahl and Jan Philipp Sachs) of the Master’s project on Process Mining in Personalized Medicine
- Teaching assistant for POIS (Prozessorientierte Informationssysteme)
- Supervisor of the topic Root Cause Analysis in the context of the master seminar on Machine Learning in BPM
- Guest lecturer in the master seminar Digital Health Research Lab: In Depth Use Cases with EHRs
Summer Term 2019
- Teaching assistant for Process Mining in Digital Health
- International Conference on Conceptual Modeling (ER)
- International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE)
- Winner of the BPI Challenge 2019 (with Luise Pufahl and Kiarash Diba) in the non-student category | report