Business Process Technology
Dorina Bano, M.Sc.
Dorina Bano is a PhD student at the Business Process Technology research group at Hasso Plattner Institute.
She joined the group in October 2019.
- 2019 - current - PhD student at Hasso Plattner Institute
- 2014 - 2019 - Software Engineer at Entimo AG, Berlin
- 2011 - 2014 - Master’s degree in Computer Science from University of Paderborn, Germany.
- 2008 - 2010 - Master’s degree in Computer Science from University of Tirana, Albania.
- Process Mining
- Digital Health
- Domain Models
Summer Term 2020
- Supervisor of the master seminar Data Extraction for Processing Mining
- Lecturer in the master’s lecture Trends in BPM
Winter Term 2019/2020
- Supervisor of the topic Root Cause Analysis (together with Simon Remy) in the context of the master seminar on Machine Learning in BPM