UNICORN - A platform for event processing in business process management
- Objective: UNICORN provides services to capture real-world events from different sources, to process these events, e.g., by aggregation or transformation, to correlate the events to its corresponding business process, and to provide and to manage these events for event consumers, e.g., business process monitoring applications. Currently, UNICORN is used in the EU Project GET Service, in which event processing builds an important basis to provide enhanced logistics services for efficient and effective planning.
- Timeframe: since October 2012
- Link: http://bpt.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/UNICORN
- Persons involved from BPT: Anne Baumgrass, Marcin Hewelt, Mathias Weske
- References and presentations: http://bpt.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/Trash/UNICORN/UNICORNReferences