Dr. Anne Baumgraß
Business Process Technology|
Hasso Plattner Institute for IT-Systems Engineering
at the University of Potsdam
D-14482 Potsdam, Germany
In January 2013, I joined the Business Process Technology group, became a member of the Research School on Service-Oriented Systems Engineering
at Hasso Plattner Institute. Currently, I'm involved in EU project "GET Service"
that aims at developing a platform for efficient multi-modal transportation planning and execution in a manner that reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Before, I worked, from 2008 until 2012, as a research and teaching assistant at the Institute for Information Systems and New Media
in Vienna, Austria. I was also a member of the researcher team at SBA Research
from October 2010 until December 2012.
I received my Diplom in computer science from the University of Potsdam
in April 2008 and my doctoral degree from the WU
in June 2013.
My current interests include the following:
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) for BPM
- Business Process Monitoring
- Run-time Compliance of Business Processes
- BPM and CEP for Green Logistics
- Modeling and Simulation for Logistic Processes
- Access Control for Event Processing
Because of these interests Anne is organising with Claudio Di Ciccio and Remco Dijkman the 1st Workshop on Real-world objects in Business process management systems(RW-BPMS 2015)
Open Master Thesis Topics
see our topics of the BPT group here
- Event Processing Systems, Master seminar, HPI Potsdam, 2014/15 (Organization and Supervision)
- Event Processing, HPI Potsdam, 2014 (Lecturer)
- Bachelor project, HPI Potsdam, 2013-2014 (Organization and Supervision)
- Event Processing Technologies, Master seminar, 2013 (Organization and Supervision)
- WI Seminar & WI Project Seminar, WU Vienna, 2008-2012 (Advisor)
- Networks and Network Security, WU Vienna, 2008-2012 (Lecturer)
complete bibtex | dblp | google scholar
Baumgrass, Anne. Supporting the Migration of RBAC Models via Automated Derivation and Comparison of Role Engineering Artifacts
Dissertation. Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria, June 2013.
Baumgrass, Anne. Statistische Analyse von Wissensaktivitäten in Wiki-basierten Informationsräumen
Diploma Thesis. University of Potsdam, Germany, April 2008.
"Deriving RBAC models from process models and logs", Verifiably Secure Process-Aware Information Systems
, Dagstuhl Seminar 13341, August 18 - 23, 2013, Germany.
"Bridging the Gap between Mining and Engineering of Role-based Access Control Models", OCG 1st Young Researcher’s Day: “IT-Sicherheit” March 01, 2012, Vienna, Austria.
Chairing and Organization
- MKWI Workshop: Modellierung und Management sicherer Geschäftsprozesse, 2014 (PC member)
- 2nd Workshop on Security in Business Processes (SBP), 2013 (PC member)
- Computers & Security, 2013 (invitation to review a paper)
- 8th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES), 2013 (PC member)
- 11. Internationale Tagung Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI), 2013 (invitation to review a paper)
- Journal of Wireless Mobile Networks, Ubiquitous Computing, and Dependable Applications (JoWUA), 2012 (invitation to review a paper)
- 2nd Workshop on Security of Systems & Software resiLiency (3SL), 2012 (invitation to review a paper)
- 7th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES), 2012 (invitation to review a paper)
- 10th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM), 2012 (co-reviewer)
- Journal of Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM), 2012 (invitation to review a paper)
- 9th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM), 2011 (co-reviewer)