This is your first posting in this Blog. Please delete or disable it after reading.
Before you start there might be some additional things to consider.
- If you created this blog using the BlogFactory the preferences of this blog should have been set to some reasonable values. Revising them might be a good idea in case you want to adjust them afterwards.
- Describe your blog in more detail by editing the BlogAbout page. Watch out for the red TODOs.
- Create a BlogAuthor page for each writer on this blog.
- Create a set of categories to divide your blog into compartments. Don't create too many at the beginning. You may get away by copious tagging postings.
- If your blog is public then you might want to mail the BlogUp author to apply for being added to the BlogUp ring
- Or just drop a line of feedback and incentives.
- If you use the BlogUp software commercially then think about making a donation by filling up his PayPal account.
- Be welcome to visit the JojoWiki to read about latest news on the development.
Thanks. And have a nice time using BlogUp.